Firearms, Explosives and Alien Technology appear in the Dungeon Master’s Guide. In particular the futuristic and modern-day weapons are significantly more powerful than the standard D&D weapons. Use caution including them in your gain. My specific advice would be to establish that there is a limited amount of ammunition for the weapons, and that the party is unlikely to find any more.
Firearms, Explosives and Alien Technology Item Pricings
Popular Firearms, Explosives and Alien Technology
- Antimatter Rifle – This is truly a frightening piece of weaponry. It dishes out a whopping 6d8 of necrotic damage. This thing will break your combat encounters.
- Laser Pistol – A nice radiant damage dispenser.
- Laser Rifle – A long range radiant damage delivery system.
- Pistol – More powerful than the one found in Exandria.
- Hunting Rifle – Wasting this thing hunting food would be a huge mistake. Try dragons instead.
Sane Magical Item Prices was used as a starting point for pricing, but ongoing adjustments are being made to the pricing, and additional items continue to be added to the lists.
DMG – Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Master’s Guide
FTD – Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons
GGR – Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica
MOT – Mythic Odyssey of Theros
PHB – Dungeon and Dragons Players Handbook, 5e
TCE – Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything
XGE – Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
WBW- The Wild Beyond the Witchlight