The Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica explores the wonders of the Ecumenopolis. This world was first a part of Magic the Gathering, but now D&D players can explore it too. Ravnica is home to a number of exciting magical items.
Popular Items from Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica
- Illusionists Bracers – Lets you cast a cantrip twice in one turn with a bonus action. Nasty combined with eldritch blast.
- Mizzium Apparatus – Acts as a spellcasting focus that lets you cast spells from your list that you don’t know, but there’s a risk…
- Spies’ Murmur – Telepathic walkie talkies.
- Mizzium Armor – Critical hits become normal hit and half damage on certain saving throws is reduced to no damage.
- Pyroconverger – Magic flamethrower.
- Mizzium Mortar – Everyone’s favorite magic rocket launcher.
- Pariah’s Shield – Lets you use your reaction to take the damage for a nearby creature.
- Skyblinder Staff – A +1 magic staff that lets you attempt to blind a flying attacker as a reaction.
Sane Magical Item Prices was used as a starting point for pricing, but ongoing adjustments are being made to the pricing, and additional items continue to be added to the lists.
DMG – Dungeons and Dragons Dungeon Master’s Guide
FTD – Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons
GGR – Guildmasters’ Guide to Ravnica
MOT – Mythic Odyssey of Theros
PHB – Dungeon and Dragons Players Handbook, 5e
TCE – Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything
XGE – Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
WBW- The Wild Beyond the Witchlight